Search This Blog

Real Sex Education - How'd You Learn?

Since I totally flaked and dropped the ball for TMI Tuesday, let's just call this TMI Wednesday - even though it doesn't quite have the same ring to it. I was off for a few days, was hanging with the fam, and just enjoying some down time...but I promise to get back into the swing of things for the Fall. Damn, where did summer go!? Anyway, let's just jump right in shall we?


Real Sex Education - How'd you learn?...by The Fury.

The summer has unofficially left us. Here in the NYC, the warm weather has immediately made way for rain and sixty-degree temps. This time of year always reminds me of school. School always reminds me of sexy teachers. I've had maybe one or two actual sexy teachers during my schooling years, but that doesn't stop me from thinking about hot teachers with short skirts and glasses biting from apples.

In the bedroom, however, I've had plenty of teachers. I'm a willing and dutiful student. Sure I've taught and instructed, but the ones that teach me always have a special place in my memories. The behind-the-door teachers are the ones that enlighten you to new things, make you try stuff you'd never try, or help you overcome the tension and just relax.

I had a bet with Poetry; she taught me physical education. Because of her I learned I could go down on a woman for an hour or more…and enjoy every second.

Satin was very sensitive and an extremely loud screamer. I learned how to be extra gentle. I learned calligraphy. How to coax and easy stroke and get great results. How to make her shudder without hitting her with the "poundcake" which almost had the neighbors calling the cops.

Pree taught mass communication. There's no time like the present and a closed mouth won't get fed so if you want it…you better speak up and ask for it.

BJ helped me realize that it was ok to fly the freak flag and just be me. I learned to say whatever I like in the bedroom…and there's nothing like revenge sex. I guess we'd call that philosophy.

I learned how to handle two courses at once from Honey Rider and Phoenix. While Honey Rider taught Yoga - the brilliance of flexibility and stretching - Phoenix was learned in the importance of a great cheerleader and persuasive communication.

Mercedes taught Swimming. My first coed shower. I learned how to share the water…while doing the breast stroke.

Ebony was the professor of city planning. Do it wherever you can.

Those are just a few of the courses I attended. I've learned tons and had lots of great teachers. What about you? What have you learned sexually? What have you taught?

School is in session…there's the bell…

0 Your Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews

free counters

Share it