Search This Blog

BISE Lahore

1
    What is the Admission Schedules for SSC (Annual) Examination, 2010?
2
    What is the Admission Schedules for Intermediate PI & PII (Annual) Examination, 2010?
3
    What are the Rules for Secondary School Certificate (9th Class) Examinations ?
4
    What are the Rules for Secondary School Certificate (Composite) Examinations ?
5
    What are the Rules for Intermediate ( Part I and II ) Examinations ?
6
    What are the Rules for Affiliation of Schools / Colleges ?
7
    What are the Punishments for Malpractice in Examinations ?
8
    What are the Rules for Adib, Alim and Fazil Examinations ?
9
    How can my Date of Birth be corrected ? | Page1 | Page 2 | Page3 | Page4 |
10
    How can the spell of my father name be corrected ? | Page1 | Page 2 | Page3 | Page4 |
11
    How can the spell of my name be corrected ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
12
    How my answer sheet be rechecked ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
13
    How can the School be changed ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
14
    How can the board be changed ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
15
    How can the college be changed ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
16
    How I can get my duplicate enrollment or registration card ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
17
    How my subject be changed ? | Page1 |
18
    How I get my Duplicate Certificate ? | Page 1 | Page 2 |
19
    How can I attested my Matric/Intermediate Certificate ? | Page1 |
20
    How can my Name/Father Name be changed ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
21
    How can my Spelling be changed on Certificate ? | Page1 | Page 2 |
22
    Model Papers of SSC 9th Class (Session 2009-2011)
23
    Model Papers of Inter Part I (Session 2009-2011)
24
    Model Papers of Inter Part II (Session 2008-2010)

0 Your Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews

free counters

Share it