Search This Blog

How to get Google Adsense Account Approval easily? from Adsense team

Dear Sir / Madam
In India getting Adsense Approval is Himalayan Task as we all know.
One time Adsense team saying for blogs we will not give approval
another time saying your website should 6 months old
Website ownership problem and so on..........................
Google Adsense so far not updated adsense policies especially for Indians. Because why I am saying this. Google set one standard for other countries and another set of policies for India. So I request Google Adsense team to clear this aspect.
In India some people saying (infact selling) Adsense account how it is possible. I don't know.
I can get approval for you in 5 minutes somebody saying like this. Another person saying I will get adsense approval in 2 days and another saying within one week time. How it is possible I don't know? In yahoo answers and in some forums people public display their ads saying If you need adsense account then contact this e-mail address. I can get you adsense account in 5 minutes, 2 days and so on in that advertisement.
What is the secret behind this I don't know? I request Google to explain this aspect. Because for my adsense training members I am registering Paid Domain and Put unique, quality content for atleast 10 to 15 pages and also do all sorts of seo then only send it for adsense approval. Even after doing all this things Google didn't give approval or send some queries regarding the website ownership and contact details and so on. So I need Google Adsense Team help to solve this problem as early as possible.

0 Your Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews

free counters

Share it