Search This Blog

How to Get Google Adsense Approval Within 24 Hours

 thought he was joking when he said he got his google adsense account approved without even owning a blog! “How come? How did you do it?” I asked the guy in curiosity and he explained everything in details. I even demanded to see his email just to confirm what he was telling me. It was only then I saw how he got a google adsense account within 24 hours without even owning a blog.

To be honest, I’m not really down with the idea of getting google adsense approval through third party sites due to certain reasons mentioned in this article, but it’s getting harder for new bloggers to get their google adsense account approved even after doing everything they’re supposed to do to get approved. Some people spend lots of months applying and re-applying with no success. Google gives all sorts of excuses but hey, this might be a way out for you though I don’t recommend it.

Docstoc is all about uploading documents and sharing adesense revenue realized from your documents. As a matter of fact, this dude in question got his adsense account approved under 24 hours. I saw the emails and everything. He told me he uploaded about twenty documents and got approved. You can look for docs online. There are articles on Ezine you can turn to word documents and upload.

It’s always a better idea getting directly approved with your blog because I do believe the reason Google didn’t approve your blog for adsense might be the same reason it will be disabled when you finally get it through a third party site like Docstoc. It’s just my own opinion though and I’m not discouraging you from trying out your luck with them.

After getting approved, just go to your Adsense account, generate the ad codes and paste them on your blog, Happy blogging!

0 Your Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pageviews

free counters

Share it